Friday, February 4, 2011

My bladder is not your personal trampoline Corbin Nicholas Clark

Corbin has been moving a lot this week. I love it because it makes me feel like he's doing good. But this movement is kind of annoying because it sometimes hurts. I feel like he's in there seeing just how hard his little foot can kick me. When he's not doing that, I think he's using my bladder as a trampoline. Not cool little man!

I started to feel bad on Wednesday afternoon and on Thursday, I didn't get to work until 10:30. Then I left at 12. I started having hot flashes and I felt sick and my stomach hurt. I didn't know what was going on. But it didn't feel good. So I went home and went to bed. Ever since, I've been in this icky mood. I hope it goes away soon.

It's hard to believe we have only four more months left before Corbin arrives. It's excited and scary all at the same time. I hope we have our house ready in time. And I hope we're ready too! It's scary to think that we are responsible for this little being and that we could potentially screw him up if we aren't good parents. No pressure or anything!

But I feel we'll be as good of parents as we can be and we'll do everything we can to ensure Corbin has a better life than either of us did, not that our lives were horrible but you always want your kid to have it better than you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment