Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Been a while...

Okay so my goal was to try to write more this year. And although professionally I have written a whole lot more, I have not had the time or desire to really keep this blog going. But I am trying. 

Last time I wrote I was wondering if it was going to snow. Well it did and I got to stay home and do my work and watch the inauguration. It was nice. I also got to play in the snow with my husband and dogs which was cool too. Of course the snow quickly melted and it was back to life...

Which leads me to the latest. The really isn't anything. I've been working quite a bit and would love a trip to somewhere quiet and nice where I could rest and drink a few beverages. 

However, last week, UNC beat Duke so that was the highlight of not only my week but my month. That's really all that's happened in the past few weeks. Valentines Day came and went but there's really nothing to share there. My husband worked all day long and by the time he got home, we were too tired to do anything. But who cares. Valentines Day is all nice and stuff but my husband is good to me all year long so I prefer to keep it that way. 

I'll try to continue this blog with more thoughtful postings. For now, that's all I have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment