Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Still nothing accomplished

Well last week finally ended and I made it! I feel somewhat guilty that I did so well on March 12, despite what that day now represents. But I think I did well because Allen took off work to be with me and we just spent the day at home although I think we went out once just to get out of the house. I can't even remember now. But I guess I'm miserable so many other days that I was able to let myself be normal on the anniversary of Jennifer's death. I think she would have wanted that. I wish I could have visited her grave though but I think it would have made me upset so I decided against it. I'll go see it another day. 

I didn't accomplish any of my goals last week. I didn't give blood. My fear of needles got the best of me and work kind of got in the way as well. And I also wasn't able to cut my hair to give to Locks for Love but that's more so because it's not quite long enough yet. So I'll give it a few more weeks then chop it off. 

As for the scholarship, that's made no progress either. That stupid woman STILL has not responded to my email. So I'm going to write her again. I'm a reporter, for God's sake. I certainly know how to be annoying to make someone respond to me. I hate that I have to resort to that but I'm not letting this slip away this time. Jennifer at least deserves that much. 

So it's a new week and a new day. I'm trying to get back on track with this dieting thing. I just want to be healthy. I can live with being fat and gross but I can't live with being so unhealthy. I think the weight will take care of itself once I learn to eat healthier things and become more active. So I'm trying to focus more on that instead of obsessing over the fact I'm fat. 

But aside from my last week's goals not being accomplished, I'm going to try and start working on more writing stuff soon. My office is still not finished at home but I'm hoping maybe this weekend to get going on that and get it cleaned out. It's just become a junk room. My plans are to straighten it out and then go through all my boxes of stuff and pull out all the old writings I did in college. I want to take a look at them and see if there's anything I can use. I feel I can rework some things to make those writings better. That's my plan anyway. We'll see how it goes, since I'm so good at accomplishing my goals and all....right.

No comments:

Post a Comment