Friday, June 19, 2009

The hair is gone

Well I finally did something I said I was going to do. It seems that's a rare thing. But I did it. I cut all my hair off. So Happy Birthday Jennifer!!

I still have the ponytail but hopefully I'll put it in the mail to Locks of Love next week. It'll take me a while to get used to my new, much shorter hair but there's no doubt it'll be cooler. But no more ponytails for a while, which kinda sucks. 

I've had a headache for like a week now and it won't go away. I think it may be in my neck. I probably should go to the chiropractor but it's like a $50 copay, which I think is ridiculous having insurance. So I probably won't go. I could buy 2 or 3 pairs of shoes for that!!! Allen massaged my neck yesterday and tried to stretch it and do some things to it and it does feel better but my head is still hurting and it's making me feel like crap all the way around. 

I'm supposed to be getting all the scholarship forms sometime soon. The lady said it would be this week but I haven't seen them yet. Hopefully, we'll get them soon so I can start sending them out and getting some money. I was reading some of the stuff and although we have to raise $50,000 for an endowment, if more is raised, it'll mean the kids getting the scholarship will get even more money to help with school. That made me set my goals a little higher. Wouldn't it be awesome to have a full scholarship in Jennifer's honor? I think so. But we're in the early stages so we'll see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment