Thursday, January 6, 2011

Heartbeats and footprints.

We got to hear the hearbeat again and it sounded good although I didn't really realize it was the heart beating until afterwards. I have a lot to learn, I suppose! Luckily, Allen knew and we got this one on tape.

Later that night, we finally felt the baby move. We had just had dinner and I was feeling really tired. I had gotten up extra early that day and was just exhausted so I thought I'd go lay down and rest a bit and play some music for the baby. I thought I had felt it moving around on the way home from the doctor so I was hoping I could lay down and be still and maybe feel it again. After a while, I started to feel something and it felt like the baby was running up my stomach and flipping! I called in to come feel and by then it had stopped but finally he/she kicked for Allen too. It was so awesome to feel the baby moving around in there.

I can't wait until Friday for our other appointment. I'm so read to see the baby and find out what it is. Also, I'm ready to find out if the baby has an health issues we need to worry about. I'm trying to stay positive that the baby will be perfectly healthy.

But as for the baby's gender, here it is. I'm going to make an educated guess. We'll just call it mother's intuition. My guess is that it's a girl. That's just the way I feel. Allen is kind of thinking the same thing. If we turn out wrong, we won't care because we really don't have a preference. I think we just have some intuition that it might be a girl. I guess we'll find out tomorrow if we're right.

No comments:

Post a Comment