Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Happy day

Thank God, I'm finally feeling a little better and no longer feel on the verge of a mental breakdown! It's amazing how you can be all sad and crap one day and then the next jump out of bed and scream, "Hallelujah!" Well, I didn't actually do that but I got out of bed without whining or crying so, same thing.

Last night, Allen brought me flowers. I wonder if he reads this blog or if maybe God reached down and slapped him around a few times and told him I needed flowers. It's a pretty neat story of how he got them too but I'm not sharing that on here. There's some things better left unsaid! But, when you are married, flowers are something that you want to get but that you don't want your spouse to spend all your money on so in the end, you say you'd rather not get them. But Allen got me some flowers for free and they are just as beautiful as ones from a store. And, I'm just as happy. If only he would be that creative more often, I'd be a happy lady.

Speaking of Allen, he needs a job and he needs one now. He's had no luck finding work, part time or full time. It's hard because everyone needs a job right now but I'm trying to stay positive because I know the right job will come around at the right time. But Allen's martial arts stuff cannot start without the financial backing and I cannot provide for our family and for his business so something's gotta give. So we will keep looking for jobs and praying that something happens sooner rather than later.

On other notes, I would like to redesign this blog a little, to make it a little more exciting but I cannot figure it out!! Dur. I'm an idiot. So I suppose my blog stays as it is. Oh well, I don't think there's too many folks that visit this site anyway, so I don't reckon it really even matters. But I was hoping to add some things to make it more attractive. Maybe next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment