Monday, February 14, 2011

Baby kicks and Valentine's Day

Well, the doctor's appointment is behind us and all is well. The baby is looking and sounding great. He's growing good, all his heart parts are there and it sounds just as a heart should. We got to see him on a 3D ultrasound, which was pretty cool. He has super long legs, like his daddy and granddaddy (both of them), and seems to have Allen's side of the family's big 'ole nose! But thank God, he seems to have my heart, a nice, healthy, beautiful heart! I enjoyed getting to see him so much. I would like to buy me one of those ultrasound machines so I can see him kick me more often. While at the doctor, we got to see his long legs ball up and throw a kick right at my stomach! At least I got to prove to Allen that he does in fact kick me as hard as he can everyday!

But anywho, it's Valentine's Day and it's a day I don't really like. It's so commercial and I feel that when you love someone, you should show them more than once a year. So I try not to take part in the day too much though I do enjoy my husband being extra nice to me on this lovely day. I'm fortunate in that my husband does treat me well all through the year and he brings me flowers and candy and special things, even when he's not in trouble! But nonetheless, I have a present for Allen and he has something for me and we will do the mushy present and card exchange later and tell each other what we already know.

No comments:

Post a Comment