Monday, March 28, 2011

Who will watch my child?

The scariest part about this whole pregnancy thing is the uncertainty in our lives right now. I don't like spontaneity. I like to know what's happening and I like to be prepared. I don't live by the seat of my pants, as they say. Even in my job, which can be very random and spontaneous, it bothers me A LOT when people call me at the last minute to come cover something THAT day, as if they didn't know for weeks this thing was going to happen. I like to have a calendar, I like to plan and when my schedule gets tossed around, it drives me crazy!

I have less than 3 months before this baby comes and still, I have no idea what we are going to do with the baby. I get comfortable with the thought of Allen staying home and then he finds a job so then I start looking for other options and his job situation changes again. Right now, I have no clue what we are going to do! It will all depend on Allen's job situation and that seems to change on a weekly basis. So with less than 3 months to go, I have no idea where I'm going to put this baby and that bothers me a lot! I want to have a plan and I don't want to be freaking out in June trying to find someone to keep my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment