Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Business ventures

So Allen is trying to start a business. It's not an easy thing to do, let me tell you.

We've been working hard on getting his business off the ground for months now, maybe even a year. There's just so much involved, so much that you need.

We wanted to get it going before the baby but that didn't happen so we agreed that after the baby was born, we'd jump back on it and get moving. So, now we're back to full speed at getting things rolling but I'm just not sure how we're going to make it happen.

First of all, you need money to start a business. Allen only works part-time so I am the main breadwinner and it's all I can do to pay our bills and take care of us. There's not really enough left to take on opening a business. I'd say the financial side of this adventure has proven to be the hardest.

We went into this vowing not to get loans to make it happen. That's still our goal but it's becoming very difficult to do.

We know exactly what we want to do with this business. We know how to make it work, we know there's a need, we just need to get it off the ground. It's frustrating.

We have a lot at stake here. We have a baby, a family and it's important that we do this right to make sure it's successful.

I want this to work for Allen because I believe that if you have a dream and you believe in it, you should do it. This is Allen's dream and I want it to be successful for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment