Thursday, September 1, 2011

Life

So, I've tried to be a more positive person. I wake up everyday and get to see my beautiful little boy and that makes being positive a lot easier but things are just really hard right now. You take on so much as a parent. It gets complicated and scary.

This past week has been one of those weeks where I just needed a mentor, someone to talk to and give me some friendly advice. But I don't really have anyone that I can truly count on or trust for advice. Allen is having the same problem. He needs someone to talk to and he's tried to go to my dad for advice but my dad is just not like that. I've tried to go to him as well and he's just clueless sometimes. So, here we are.

And yeah, I've tried to talk to God and I'm sure He listens and maybe He evens responds but I can't hear him. I just can't. It's like I'm talking to Corbin. He stares at me and coos like he's seriously into what I'm saying but when I'm done talking, he just smiles and stares at me and I have no idea what that means. That's how God is to me right now. He's there and He's listening but I have no idea what He wants me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment