Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Organization

So, I'm not a very organized person. I really, really, really want to be. I want to have systems of where stuff is but I just have no organizational skills. At work, I have my stuff in piles. I have my file cabinet at work somewhat organized but it still doesn't seem to be done the most efficient way.

Now, I have a baby and this whole being unorganized thing is really bothering me. His room is so scattered. Things just aren't where they need to be and I have no method or knowledge of how to fix it. I need to hire an organizational person to help me!

I'm also not doing a good job at this savoring the memories deal. With a baby, you want to take lots of pictures. You'd think with my job, I'd do a great job of that but I don't. I just don't take enough pictures and when I do take pictures I just save them on my computer and never do anything with them. I still haven't organized my pictures from my wedding and that was over 7 years ago! So when Corbin is older I'll have pictures but will have no idea how old he was or what he was doing. And, the pictures won't be in albums. I want so badly to do a little scrapbook for him. I have the scrapbook, I have all the little things to put in it, I just need to do it!

And that is my rant for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment