Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Another Steph update

So, I haven't been up here much. I don't know why. I've been just dealing with a lot and it's hard to manage all this baggage without anyone to complain to. And I don't want all these blog posts to be all depressing and stuff. Seriously, no one reads it as it is. I may lose some of the 5 followers I have if I were always sad and mopy.

BUT, I do have something good to talk about.

Stephanie is doing much better and I am super happy about that.

She's been out of the hospital for a while now and is home and doing great!

I finally saw her a week or so ago and she was her usual self, although she's still a little under the weather. But she is getting better everyday and I am so thankful.

What a crazy two weeks that was!

So, if you prayed, thank you. And if you didn't, well that's fine too. I still love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment