Thursday, June 21, 2012

End of blogs and baby news

It's been a little bit since I last posted but honestly, I'm getting bored with this blogging thing. It seems somewhat pointless.

I'm not really sure my life is even interesting enough to have a blog. So I'm thinking I will slowly shut this site down. But first, I have to go through the entire blog and possibly save some of the posts that I may want to remember, like the ones when I was pregnant with Corbin and any other of interest to me. Until then, I may still post now and then, but just out of pure boredom.

The only thing I really have to say right now (at least that I can remember) is that this new kid inside me is wearing me out. I'm exhausted and all I can think about is sleeping. Sleeping and eating. Oh, and not throwing up.

I recently received news that my tests results all came back good. The baby is all healthy and is a low risk for down syndrome and some other stuff. So I'm super happy about that.

We still haven't found out what he/she is but because I am sick all the time and it seems to be stubborn, I'm guessing it is a girl. The doctor who did my ultrasound in Raleigh agrees. And so does Allen. I'll give it a few more weeks and then give it my official guess. My official guess with Corbin was wrong. I was sure he was a girl too!

No comments:

Post a Comment