Thursday, November 1, 2012

Back to Blogging

So, after a hiatus from blogging, I've decided to come back. I just need this space to vent. I don't care who reads it, if anyone reads it. I need to write to gets things out. That's my comfort, my release and it's how I deal with things.

So for the past four or so months, I haven't been dealing with things because I haven't been writing. It's no wonder I'm to the point of crying over nothing at all.

Here's a recap of the past four months; Get out of bed, pee, get dressed for work, pee, eat breakfast, pee, go to work, write stories, do interviews and pee about 100 times in between. That's all before lunch. Most days I feel extremely tired and sick all afternoon and of course, I pee....a lot. I go home at night, play with Corbin, eat dinner, throw up, play some more, get Corbin to bed, and of course, pee in between all those things. Sometimes there's a little more throwing up in between. Yep, it's the life of a pregnant lady.

This pregnancy has been a pain in the you-know-what. I don't know what makes it so different. I was sick with Corbin too but not this sick. I am not like 8 months pregnant and still barfing my brains out. Though I'm not barfing as much, I am now at the stage of barfing at the weirdest times. I'll have the best day ever, go home, eat dinner and then get sick. But you know, I'll take the throwing up because at least now that's all I'm doing. Before, I felt like crap. All. The. Time. Now, I feel better, have a little, tiny bit of energy and can actually play with Corbin and enjoy it. So if I have to run to the bathroom to barf a few times in between, I can do that, as long as I feel good.

Speaking of barfing, Corbin seems to have caught on to the fact his mommy barfs a lot. I try really hard to not throw up in front of him. But, sometimes it's hard. Like the times we are driving and all of a sudden I yell, PULL OVER, and I jump out and throw up. Or when Corbin is taking a bath and I have to puke.

It all started very innocently. I'd be on the side of the road barfing my brains out when I'd hear Corbin in the van imitating the barfing noises I make. Allen would laugh, I'd get mad and then laugh too and then I'd look at Corbin and tell him it's not funny to make fun of sick mommy.

But now, it's at a whole new level.

About two weeks ago, Corbin was running around the house when Allen started laughing and told me to come here. So I go to find them and Corbin is in the bathroom, leaning over the toilet and yes, he's making barfing noises. The first time, I laughed a little about it but I was still a little irritated because it's not funny! Okay, maybe a little. But it's not funny that Allen thinks it's so funny.

Anyway, that was the first night. I thought it was over with until the second night, when he proceeds to go in the bathroom again and do the same thing. And then the third night, fourth night and so on. Now, it's almost a ritual. And it's seriously not funny anymore. I'm not even throwing up that much!

But we have definitely learned a lesson here. Corbin is watching us and he is doing the things we do. So, we have to be careful what we say and do. Little eyeballs are watching and imitating.

No comments:

Post a Comment