Thursday, April 11, 2013

NAMA

Well, we are a whole month into Allen's karate stuff. It's going pretty well and we are thrilled.

He only has 3 students in his younger class but he has like 7 in his older class. The numbers should change in May though as we have a few more planning to sign up. We are also getting ready to start advertising pretty hard so I expect things to change because of that too but 10 students starting off is pretty impressive!

I'm happy for Allen. He seems so thrilled to be doing this and I couldn't be more proud of him. It's taken a long time for this to get going and he has been so patient. There are still people who probably think we are insane but that's okay.

After the first day or so of class, I had a woman call me at work to tell me how much her kid loves it. She said Allen was a really good teacher and very patient. I've had others tell me how good he's doing as well. I finally got to see the end of one of his classes this week and I was impressed. Allen is very patient yet strict. He has no problems answering any questions students have. You can tell he is doing something he loves.

We are already getting ready for the first belt test. He is super excited about that.

I hope things continue to go well for him and that one day, we will be able to actually buy or rent a building in Nashville so that he can do classes everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment