Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Women of Faith and updates

I have officially signed up for the Women of Faith Conference which is in November. It's in Greensboro and I'm semi-excited. I think it'll do me some good to good and it'll give me something to look forward to. I've had a lot of issues with faith over the past few years but through it all, I'm still here and I'm still trying hard to keep my faith alive. And although I am not perfect and still have a lot of work to do, I worry about my husband and if he will ever find what he is looking for. 

In other fun and exciting news, the snow is slowly melting away and there's rumors the sun will come out and cause some warmth in our area. I'm excited!! I'm so ready for warm weather to come although I'm not ready for all the allergies and stuff that come with it. I guess you can't have it all. 

And here's an update on my diet: What diet?? Yeah that's pretty much it. It lasted maybe 3 weeks but I have not given up yet. I did really, really good and I'm not sure what happened. I think it was the lack of caffeine. I just couldn't do it. So I'm going to try another method that involves more working out and less worrying about caffeine intake at the moment. 

My other resolutions are going pretty well, I think. I'm getting my head back into the game and trying to be a more productive person. I feel good right now and hope I can continue meeting my goals. 


No comments:

Post a Comment