Wednesday, November 10, 2010

10 weeks and counting...

So today I am officially 10 weeks pregnant. I still don't really feel pregnant, except for he occasional throwing up and feeling bad. I guess that's not entirely bad. 

My first real doctor's appointment is tomorrow and I really hope that I can get my first ultrasound to see this little baby growing inside me. It's a "see it to believe it" type feeling. I want to see it!!! 

It's hard to believe Thanksgiving is just 2 weeks away and even harder to believe that in a year, Allen and I will have a family to celebrate the holidays with! It's exciting, especially thinking about Christmas. We'll be more motivated to decorate the house and put up a Christmas tree. And I can read the baby stories about the true meaning of Christmas!! 

Things will definitely change in June but I'm excited about the change. I need a new focus in life. I never thought I'd feel so happy about being pregnant. It's hard to describe but no matter what this little baby is, I know I'll love it more than anything in this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment