Tuesday, November 16, 2010

On the verge of crazy

Lately, I feel like I have lost my mind. 

I guess there's so much going on that it's becoming just too much. Work is ridiculously crazy and each week, I wonder more and more how I'm going to raise a child while staying in the newspaper business. I guess I have 7 months to figure it out. I like what I do but it's very stressful and there are many long days. For the past 7 years, my job has been my life. But once the baby comes, that will probably have to change. Hopefully, I can figure out a way to combine the two. 

My emotions are all out of whack right now. I'm happy, sad, angry, depressed, sometimes all at the same time! It's hard to tell if it's the pregnancy or if it's just the stuff going on.

Uncle Dean passed away last week. I'm glad he's at peace and no longer has to suffer. I feel at peace with his passing but still, I am sad. I know the whole family will miss him. 

Our house is slowly coming along. Allen is working hard on it and we have a lot left to do but in the few weeks we've known about being pregnant, he has really gotten a lot done. With the holidays looming, I guess the main issue in the next few weeks will be finding the money to do all this! 
 
But all in all, things are always not as bad as they seem so I know we'll get through it all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment