Monday, November 22, 2010

Thanksgiving and pregnancy

So Thanksgiving is approaching and it's hard to believe it's November. Thanksgiving will be the same this year as it usually is. We'll go to my grandmother's for lunch and to Allen's family for dinner and I'll miss out on seeing my extended family. But, such is married life. I'm just thankful I get to spend another year with my grandmother. I hope for many more, even though she can't cook anymore so that's left up to all of us. But I don't mind. 

I'm planning this Thanksgiving a little more, as far as eating is concerned. I can't stuff my face like I used to. Instead, I have to eat smaller meals but I eat more throughout the day. So I'm planning to eat lots of turkey, just in smaller intervals! That's pretty exciting. 

I've ate really bad the last two weeks. I have to get back on track. I'm still drinking okay although I have splurged on  more sodas than normal. But I haven't gone over my limit. I have just been really wanting greasy food. I plan to eat better this week, until Thanksgiving anyway! But really, thanksgiving food isn't that bad. It's vegetables and stuff! I'm not a big fan of the desserts anyway so I'll just skip those. 

This week, I'll be 12 weeks, which means I'm entering into 3 months of pregnancy. Time is flying by! I'm pretty excited about it but even more excited that 12 weeks SHOULD mean the stop of nausea and sickness. I sure hope so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment