Monday, January 31, 2011

Mood swings and weird stuff

Well, I suppose my weird mood is over.....for now anyway. I don't know. Things have been hard lately. I have all sorts of emotions going through me right now and no one to share them with. It's good and bad, I suppose. But today, I am better. We'll see how long it lasts.

This weekend, we didn't do a whole lot but we did get insulation up in the baby's room. I had hoped to start on sheetrock but money is tight so we weren't able to get it and even if we did, Allen needs help putting it up and he won't let me help much so we'd have to wait until we begged someone to come help us. So it could be a while before we move any further. I'm really disappointed but there's not much I can do about it, except maybe get a second job and I can't even handle the one I have. I have faith that it will get done in time though. It's just not happening fast enough for my impatient self. I want it done so I can sit in Corbin's room and think. I feel it will be my getaway, as it will be the only finished room in our whole entire house. So I will wait.

But anywho, I've decided that I am in desperate need of a hobby, something to keep my occupied when I am not working. Allen has tons of hobbies and right now, I have two; reading and writing. I'd like to find something more creative. I've thought about scrapbooking and since we have a little one on the way, that may become quite fun but I don't know. I just need something to occupy my time.

I have a girl's night coming up this Friday and I am super excited. I am in desperate need of a night out. I don't have a lot of girlfriends to hang with. I mean, I have people that I care about and that care about me but at the end of the day, we don't hang out or anything. Allen is the same way. We are each other's best friend, which is great, but sometimes, you need time away from one another and with those of the same sex. So Friday, me and a co-worker, who has become a pretty close friend, are going out to a movie and who knows what else. I hope Allen can find something to do as well. I know he's been wanting to have a guy's night with his dad but for some reason, it never works. I hope they can get together at some point and have a night together to do guy stuff. But we all need a night out of the house every now and then. So this weekend, I'm getting mine and I am quite looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment