Monday, January 17, 2011

Movers and shakers

Little Corbin is really starting to move around a lot and finally I can feel him! It's a strange feeling to have a baby inside you just bouncing all over the place. It's hard to describe. It does feel a little like butterflies fluttering around in your stomach but sometimes, it just plain hurts, like a gorilla is on a rampage inside my stomach.

I feel my stomach growing every single day though I'm still not sure anyone else can tell. I guess I just normally look like a giant hippopotamus. There are strange things happening with my body. This is where having a mother would come in handy. It would give me someone to discuss this stuff with, to tell me it's all normal and blah blah blah. But I don't have that mother and even though I had women that raised me and I think of as mothers, it's just not the same. It makes me sad.

But anyway, despite all the weird things happening with my body, I am content because I have this giant miracle inside me and that feels pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment