Friday, February 25, 2011

Busy times

Well, the next few weekends are going to be fun. We have stuff going on constantly which means the baby's room will probably not get done. Poor Corbin. He's going to have to sleep in the bathtub.

This weekend, Allen is doing some work for my aunt. He's also helping his parents finish up their kitchen. He took on the task of completely remodeling their kitchen in August and still has some odd end stuff to do. So he needs to finish it. Next weekend, we have Allen's rescheduled self-defense class. Then the next two weekends, we have baby showers. So the next 4 weekends will be spent in Pitt County. I love being down there but good grief! I have a house of my own and it's a house that needs a ton of work. Allen has people pulling him in all directions to help him out. My dad has him working on a car and two barns for him, his parents have stuff going on and then there's other things he's doing for other people. Yet, when it comes time to work on our house, we seem to have a hard time finding help. Imagine that. It's frustrating but he is getting paid for most of the projects he's helping other people on. I feel bad for him because he has so much going on. No wonder he has a hard time finishing projects. I'd have trouble too if I had a million of them going on.

But nonetheless, we'll figure things out and get the baby's room done. I imagine we'll have to work on it during the week but Allen's weekdays have been full too. So we'll see what happens. We still have 3 more months to get it done so we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment