Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Baby feelings

Having a little baby inside of you is such a indescribable feeling. It's one of those things you so badly want to put into words but just can't. I consider myself a writer yet I cannot even find the words to describe the feeling I get when I feel this little baby moving around inside of me.

Corbin has been moving around a lot more and I love being able to feel him. I love it when he moves, when he kicks, when he does anything. I know in time, as he grows and his kicks become harder, his movement may be more painful and annoying but for now, I am taking it all in. I can't imagine not liking him kicking me. It just gives me this feeling.

I've never been a baby person. I don't really like kids. Truly, the freak me out. I've always been terrified of having one of my own. But I have surprised myself in pregnancy. Despite the fact I've been sick and have felt like crap a lot, I wouldn't trade this for anything. I like being pregnant. It gives me a sense of purpose, of responsibility. I feel like I'm doing something awesome. And I truly am excited about seeing Corbin. I can't wait to meet him and see his cute little face. I imagine he will look just like Allen, though there is a chance he'll have my blonde hair and blue eyes. But other than that, he'll be a replica of his dad. And I'm okay with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment