Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A lot going on

Things are overwhelming right now in a good way. 

We are moving forward with the baby's room and are almost finished. Allen got the sheetrock up and hopefully by the weekend we'll be painting. Once painting is done, there will still be stuff to do so we are still probably a good 2 weeks away from being 100% done if not more. But I'm just glad it's moving along. We still have to get our living room finished as well and we'd like to get our bathroom remodeled and at least get back started on the kitchen before the baby comes. But financially, that may not be able to happen. I guess it just depends on how things go. Remodeling is a lot more expensive than I imagined! But I guess we will eventually get done. 

Allen's martial arts stuff is coming together too. We've had a time making this happen. It's hard to start a business with limited funds. We've delayed things a bit to make sure we're really ready and it's nerve wracking to me that we are starting this business SO close to the baby coming. But I just hope it works. We finally got an insurance quote that we feel good about, we've gotten good news from one of the places we want to rent. Plus, Allen should be starting in May offering classes for seniors at the Senior Center here! We've had some things to happen to really make us consider giving up but we kept on and I'm glad we did. And now, things are moving a long at a different pace, a good pace, but a different pace. I hope this works for Allen. I want him to be happy and successful. 

There's just so much going on right now. I can't keep up! Jennifer's yard sale fundraiser is coming up in just a week and I haven't done as much this year so I hope everything is going as it should! I feel confident it will go great. Jennifer's friends and family, and the community, have really stepped up to make all her fundraisers a success. I can only hope they continue to do so. I want this scholarship to happen and I truly hope it doesn't take us 5 years. 

And in baby news, we are now 30 weeks pregnant, which means 10 weeks to go. It's hard to believe it's been 30 weeks! I'm excited and nervous but I truly cannot wait to see little Corbin's face. I pray we have a good labor with no issues. I'm terrified of something going wrong but I'm hopeful things will go fine. I hope so anyway. 



No comments:

Post a Comment