Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sleep

I have not been sleeping well lately. I feel like I go to bed at a decent time but I wake up everyday feeling so tired. I'm tossing and turning a lot, I suppose and I'm also dreaming a lot.

I'm starting to get really bad cramps in my legs and feet so I toss and turn trying to find a way to sleep that is comfortable and makes my legs feel better. Nothing seems to work. I guess this is one of those fun things about pregnancy. Maybe I need to eat some more bananas and drink some more milk!

As for the dreams, they range from good and bad and in between. I've dreamed about going into labor. The dreams have been both good and bad. I've had dreams that things went really bad for me and I've dreamed that things went really bad for Corbin. Those were bad dreams. I hope that's all they are.

So with those two things occupying my sleep, I'm not actually sleeping and I'm so tired!

There's just a lot on my mind, I suppose. I'm worried about what we are going to do with the baby once he's here. Can we afford daycare? Can we really afford for Allen to stay home? What if Allen's business doesn't work? Will we get the room done in time? Are we going to be able to get a bigger vehicle before the baby comes? My brain is a continuous cycle of questions! I annoy myself. No wonder I'm not sleeping!

No comments:

Post a Comment