Monday, April 4, 2011

Little things

It really is the little things that mean so much.

This weekend, we bought a bassinet for Corbin! I am super excited about it. I want to find one of my baby dolls and dress him up like Corbin and play doll I'm so excited. But don't worry, I won't. That would be weird. The bassinet we bought is super awesome. It looks like a miniature crib. It's all wood, it's a light wood color and it rocks. We found it on Craigslist and it was very lightly used. I've been looking at them, both new and used, for a while and haven't found anything that both Allen and I like. Most were too sissy! So that's one thing I can check off my list of things to do.

And, Corbin's room is coming along as well. It's not going as quickly as I had hoped but it takes time for the mud to dry and to sand an entire room so I'm trying to be patient. I had hoped to have at least the primer on the wall this weekend but maybe we'll be there tomorrow. I still feel so far away though. We still have SO much to do to his room. I need a money tree.

But nonetheless, I am super excited his room is coming along and even more excited that we have a bassinet!

No comments:

Post a Comment