Thursday, July 28, 2011

Smiles and giggles

So Corbin is slowly starting to sleep a little longer during the night. He's actually slept sort of through the night twice now!! And we are two excited parents, I can tell you that!

At 8 weeks old, he is starting to notice stuff and he has just recently started noticing his hands! Now, maybe he can control them a little better and stop hitting me in the face! He's able to hold his head up pretty good now and he can push up with his legs and stand for a bit (while holding him of course). He's already growing so fast!

The best thing ever is when Corbin smiles. I swear Allen and I get teary eyed every time he looks at us and smiles. It's just the most beautiful thing ever. And he's trying to laugh. It's so cute to watch him and I can't wait for the day he finally does it. And yes, I will probably cry.

Speaking of crying, Corbin goes to the doctor in a few weeks and has to get 4-5 shots! The last doctor's appointment he went to, he got one shot and I cried. It broke my heart to see my little boy hurting. I hope I can pull myself together for his next round. I'm not really a crier but I tell you what, having this baby has turned me into a wimp. But maybe, he'll get the shots and as we're both crying, he'll look at me and give me that little crooked smile. Then, at least my crying will be tears of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment