Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Baby personalities

So, I'm starting to see Corbin's personality come out a bit. For the most part,I think my little boy will be pretty awesome. But I'm his mom and I'm supposed to think that.

He seems to have a sense of humor. I can't imagine where he got that from? But he loves to laugh and smile. And he laughs at the strangest things but that doesn't really bother me because I love, love, love it when he laughs.

I think he may also be a daredevil like his crazy father. He is now pulling himself up in his crib and standing. He'll hold on to the crib and just bounce up and down, up and down. He also tries to eat the railing of his crib. I hope that's normal and that he's not part goat because he puts anything in his mouth. Last week, I had him at work and he kept trying to lick my desk.

But anyway, back to his daredevil antics. He recently started to stand up in his crib, bounce up and down, up and down and then let go of his crib. Since he can't really stand up by himself for too long without holding on to something, he eventually falls. So he'll fall backwards and scare the crap out of me. And each time, he laughs hysterically, rolls over, climbs back up the crib and does it again.

Everything that has happened to him that scares the crap out of me, he finds ridiculously funny. I'm a little worried about this.

Allen plays too rough with him, in my opinion. When I fuss at him about it, he insists that Corbin is a little boy and needs to be tough so he's helping toughen him up. Well I certainly don't want my little boy to be a sissy but still, I can't help it if I want to pick him up and hold him every time he falls down and cries.

I think Corbin is gonna be a fun, little boy. I think he is also going to drive me crazy, much like his father. But at least I'll have plenty to write about.

No comments:

Post a Comment