Monday, January 16, 2012

Fellow bloggers

So, I follow several blogs here. Most of the blogs I follow rarely write in their blogs but then there are 2 or 3 that write almost everyday.

I love to read these blogs. But at the same time, these blogs make me hate myself. Seriously.

They make me feel extremely slack, lazy, stupid, etc. etc. In a way, this is motivation for me. But in another way, it makes me want to slap myself because I seriously do not have enough skills to make a smiley face sandwich or organize my closets or write reviews about books I read. Once I read a book, I'm done. I can say, man that was a good book and if someone says, "Really, what was it about" my response is "umm a girl loves a boy and they find Jesus and well I can't remember the rest. But it was good!"

My talents in life are limited. Though I love to read, I cannot remember what I read unless I take notes. I've had this problem since I was little. I once found a note from a teacher in elementary school tattling on me. It said I read way too fast, so fast that I could not remember what I read. I guess I still do that today.

And as far as creative sandwich making skills, well, I can probably cut the crust off but that's about it. Do they have classes for that type of creative stuff?

I've tried to do the whole scrapbooking thing. I even have a box full of stuff. But I have no idea how to use it. I have plans to someday learn. I suppose I'll need a class for that one too.

So all I can do is write and that talent is really up in the air. I'm not sure I'm even that good at that.

So what's the point of this post? I don't really have one. I just wanted to write about something and could not think of anything and since I just got done looking at a hand painted timeout stool and another blog on something about picture frame making, I felt like writing about my fellow bloggers. You guys are pretty freaking awesome. But you make me feel kind of sucky and inadequate.

So thanks for that.

PS: I would like a smiley face sandwich please.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading your posts! I can't read your editorials anymore (I need to get a subscription so I can keep up with the goings-ons) so I read the blog! I think I want a smiley face sandwich too :)

    ReplyDelete