Friday, January 13, 2012

Funerals and surgeries

This week has sucked, just sucked and I will be glad to see it end.

We had Uncle Ralph's funeral earlier this week. It was a sad day for a lot of people. Our family dynamic has changed with his passing. And now, I'm really at a loss for words on what else to say. So I'll just say nothing.

Hannah's surgery was also this week and though the surgery itself is over and was successful, we are now waiting for Hannah to recover and to determine whether the surgery was successful for her. I don't understand all the medical terminology but basically, the surgery may not have worked. So we have to wait and see. If it didn't work, well that's not good news for Hannah.

Hannah is currently hooked up to breathing machines. They tried to take her off of them but she stopped breathing so she was put back on. I hope she can regain her strength so that she can get through this ok.

I worry about Hannah. She's so young and fragile. I pray things go well.

I am definitely emotionally overwhelmed right now. I'm sure most of my family is.

I hope 2012 gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment