Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Big boy stuff

Well, my little man is feeling better, so much so that he decided that while he was sick, he'd start walking! My life will never be the same!

He's not completely walking around yet but he's taking steps. It all happened suddenly too!

He's been taking a step here and there but couldn't do more than one step. This past weekend we went to Bethel because I had family down from out of state and we wanted to see them and they wanted to see Corbin (not me and Allen, just Corbin). So when I got to my grandma's house, my cousin from Maryland was there and doing her baby talk to Corbin. He was being all shy and hiding in my shoulder so I took him in and put him down on the floor, standing up at the coffee table. He did not like that and wanted to be held so he turned around and took like 5 steps to me and lifted his arms up to me! I almost passed out! From there it was on. He walked like that all weekend, a few times running 4-5 steps. He's hobbled across a room a time or two as well. So, it's official, my big boy is walking!

In the midst of everything, he's also gotten a tiny little tooth. He loves that little tooth and he likes to bite with it! That little sucker can bite and it hurts!

See how fast stuff happens with little people? In a week or two, he's started walking and gotten a tooth! But I'm SO thankful he feels better. I hated that he was sick.

I'm a proud momma. Corbin has been such a blessing in my life. I'm not sure why I waited so long to do this momma thing.

1 comment:

  1. i guess big awesome blessed things comes to those who wait..

    ReplyDelete