Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Colds and yucky stuff

As if there wasn't enough going on in my life right now, I have caught some sort of blasted cold. GRRR

This little bugger is going around at work and I seem to not be able to dodge any type of virus.

Of course, I am plum out of vacation and sick days at work so I just have to suffer. I rested most of the weekend, as much as I could, but there's only so much rest you can get with two kids.

Being sick isn't even what bothers me the most. It's the thought that I could, and probably will, pass this on to at least one of my boys.

Corbin seems to have his daddy's immune system. He rarely gets sick and the few times he's been sick, it seems to come and go pretty quickly. But Devin, I have a feeling he'll catch everything.

If I had to choose, I'd pick Corbin to give this cold too. Not because I love him less but because he's older and healthier and stronger. And he can actually take medicine now. But I'd prefer if they both just didn't get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment